Saturday, December 09, 2006

Saturday again?

I promise to post lots of pictures in the next post. I have been a mad woman as you might have guessed... and have gotten lots of knitting done! 2 Christmas presents: Noro hat for my husband and a matching petal hat to trellis sweater for Ellie. Plus a couple of pairs of mittens and some crocheted snowflakes. Lots of knitting fun.

It has been a busy week. I have something everyday afterschool to do or go and haven't seen my house except for my pillow all week. We are heading out to a college basketball game in an hour or so and hopeully I can be home tomorrow and stay in my pjs all day! My husband has been away off and on for two weeks remodling a cabin in Snow Creek, NY so it feels like we are dating since we have only seen each other a day here and their. Finally he is home for the weekend and won't have to go back up north for a little while.

We had snow earlier in the week, but now 40 degree weather is in the forecast for the month. Will there be snow for the holidays? We will have to wait and see.

5 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! You have been busy! I hope you get to relax and enjoy a day at home tomorrow before another frantic week!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Kat said...

You have been busy (both with knitting and everything else.) I have given up hope on a white Christmas here, the scant snow we have on the ground will probably melt this week.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I hope you enjoy your day off tomorrow...and that you get some quality time with your hubby!

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Looks like you've got a nice day planned.

You deserve it after finishing all those pieces.

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Sounds like you have been busy. I look forward to seeing all your projects. Enjoy your P.J. day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home