Saturday, December 23, 2006

Man oh Man!

I thought November went fast, but boy was I wrong. This week flew. I have been trying to get to the computer at home for days. We've had some busy days lately, as the rest of you have had too I'm sure. Dinner with my mom, dinner with the in-laws and then three more dinners coming up over the next couple of days. All of the wonderful sweets I made over the past week went over very well. Chocolates can do that.. I love the look on people's faces when they bite into a morsel and the smile crosses their lips... you can see the feeling move to their brain... happiness.

I have gotten a little knitting done. Another pairs of chainlink socks for CIC and a fun cable hat (another gift)... I even started my own chainlink socks. I picked grey Knitpicks yarn and my leftover trekking. They are subtle, but I like them so far!



Just in case I don't get back to the computer before Christmas. Here's wishing you all a very happy holiday!!

3 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I hope you have a great Christmas!

Kudos to you on the Christmas knittng successes

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Lovely knitting!

Oh, the sweets sound yummy.

Merry Christmas!

 
At 1:06 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas too!

Hoping for a picture of the Chain Link socks you are making for yourself when you post again!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home