Monday, December 11, 2006

Best laid plans

Well, I did get to spend time with myself on Synday; however I came down with a cold. I should have know when Saturday I had a sore throat. Now it is full blown and I hope it doesn't turn into a sinus infection. My throat is better, but my sinuses hurt. So needless to say I slept most of Sunday. I put in a half day at work today and wrote up sub plans in case I need to call in tomorrow. I could get use to hanging out in my pj's, but not being sick is better.

Yes, yes, I didn't forget. I have a few pictures for you.

Here are a few mittens and snowflakes. The mittens are from the dulaan pattern. It is so fast and fun. I really love this pattern. I have another on the needles in wool to mail off for the cic challenge this month. The ones in the picture are heading off to a mitten tree. I


HEre are the two hats. one, you'll have to take my word for is cute! And it will match Ellies trellis sweater for Christmas. The second id the Fake fair isle hat in Noro. It will be wrapped and be given to my husband for Christmas. I also just started him another fair isle hat. Hopefully I can get this one and a pair of socks done for him before Dec the 25th.

4 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better! It does take all the fun out of being home when you have to do it while sick.
The mittens, hats and snowflakes are wonderful! You've been busy as usual.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Lovely projects!!! YAY!

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I love the noro hat! Hopefully you will feel better soon! I was so mad when I spent the only 2 snow days of my college career in bed with a major sinus infection instead of sledding with all of my friends.

 
At 11:46 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Love the noro hat. Really very pretty. Hope you feel better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home