Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lots to show...

What a busy week. Luckily it went fast. I have a feeling the next couple are going to fly by as well. New Year's was fine. Being sick, I went to bed early. My husband and I haven't gone out in several years. I'm not sure I could stay up until midnight these days! New Year's Day we had dinner at my mom's with my brother, sister, BIL and my niece. Getting back to workl was difficult. If I could have gone to work in my pj's I would have been a much happier camper. At least Friday was dress-down day. Next week is busy with lots of things going on after school.

Over the week I h\did get several projects done for you to see:

Here are my completed chain link socks for the 6SoxKAL. They came out really well and fit nicely. I love the subtle colors in the chains.


Another pair of chain links for CIC. FInished those this morning. I love the maroon and cream together. And lastly...


A pink baby sweater for a teacher who is due in February. Wanted to get it done so that it is ready to go. After finishing the socks this morning, I felt at a loss as to what to start next. I cast on for a potato chip scarf which is almost done. Not sure if it will be for me or put away for a gift. I am not sure what to work on next. I may try a wool sweater for CIC with a pattern that I have had in my head the last couple of nights. Or I could try the beautiful yarn that my secret pal sent me... or some lorna's laces and make a pair of socks for myself... too many choices!

7 Comments:

At 11:41 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Nice to hear you are feeling better. Love the way the chain socks came out. Really beautiful colors. The baby sweater is adorable too.

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to hear you're feeling better! I really love the chain link socks, they're so beautiful - and the sweater is absolutely cute! Great work!

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Chain Link socks are great!! I really liked this pattern. Did you? The baby sweater is so sweet.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Wonderful items! And, I'm so glad you're feeling better.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Ann said...

Maroon and cream looks great! I love the colours.

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The socks are cute, and the baby sweater is just darling.

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

The chain socks are great. What a cute patern. The baby sweater is adorable. I sure your friend will love it. Thanks again for the beautiful mittens for the tree.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home