Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm still here!

I promise. This week just got away from me. I realized this morning that I had two bills that were due today and they have been sitting for me to pay them! I had to quick get them in the mail today. I am usually VERY good about getting bills paid well ahead of time. I'm not sure if my head isn't quite on right these days or if my age is steadily creeping up and playing with my brain. I was thinking I might have to start doing crossword puzzles in the am to help out in the brain power department! We had two basketball games to attend this week and I had a migraine for a day and a half. Thankfully it is gone now, but they seeem to last longer than they have in the past. Of course I am thankful for what I have. I recently saw a commercial for a migraine study, so I stopped what I was doing to listen in... thankfully I didn't make one of the criteria! They wanted you to call if you have migraines for 15 days or more a month Yikes! That is crazy. I'll take my once a month or every other instead of 15 or more a month! Can you even imagine the suffering of these poor people!

I have been knitting, but no pics at the moment. I finished a baby sweater and hat for a shower this past Thursday am, a potato chip scarf and I am working on a fun fur hat for Kate's project. Tonight I am resting and we have a long weekend with a day off on Monday. I hope to get a book read and lots of knitting done to! I'll try to post a few pictures over the weekend between the crazy wet and wild weather we are supposed to get Sunday night into Monday! Could that mean snow? We shall see!

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Oh no! You said the S word! No snow!

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it is the speed with which the world moves today. Everything is so rushed. It's easy to miss something.
I saw that same migraine ad and thought how horrid it must be to live like that. I have a migraine now and then. That's bad enough.
There is talk of us having some white stuff too on Monday night. It's been so nice here lately it will be a shock.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 9:34 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I had to chuckle about the crossword puzzles. I just said the same thing to my husband the other day. I guess we are due for some snow. They are forecasting snow for Sunday into Monday for us.Have a great weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home