Friday, January 26, 2007

Wahoo! Is it really Friday?

I can't tell you how long this week felt. I am super happy to know that it is Friday and I can sit home for 2 whole days! Reading, knitting, catching up on my tivo-ed shows! I am one happy camper! I am having trouble with my voice. It seems to be coming and going. It started yesterday at school. Of course I had to give several extra presentations so I think my voice was protesting when my brain said I couldn't! My theory on my new illness... During one of my kindergarten class one lovely youngest coughing right out into the air. I stopped reading from the book and asked her politely to cover her mouth when she needed to cough. There were about 50-60 kids out sick today from school so it is no wondering I am fighting a little something.

I did finish that little wool sweater last night:

It is done with Noro Kureyon in clor 166. It is so pretty. I started it from the neck down and then after the sleeeves we set I continued in the round. No seems to sew up! Not sure if I would do another one this way. Leaves the neckline open a lot. I suppose you could close it with a button... It will be sent off the cic once I have a few other things done for that box.

I appreaciate all your comments about socks and projects. While my husband is away tomorrow, I will try to work on the socks I have set aside for him. Tonight though I am not sure what I will be working on since this little sweater is done.

9 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater is just sooooo cute! Just adorable.

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Kerry said...

I absolutely love it! The colors are so pretty. You did a great job!

 
At 11:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sweater is so cute! I think the size of the neck looks fine. Babies have big heads.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

The little sweater is gorgeous! : )

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

It's beautiful.

As Karen said, babies have big heads so the open neck is a good thing.

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Love the sweater. The colors are gorgeous and the style you picked is perfect to show them off.

Hope you're having a great weekend.

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Diane said...

That sweater is super cute. Love the colors!

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

The aweater is adorable...I love the color. I hope you enjoyed your weekend and are feeling better.

 
At 5:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I'm just joining the chorus - that sweater is the bee's knee's - it's great! And your husband and I will be sock twins when you finish - I made a pair of Magic Stripe socks in that colorway and I love them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home