Friday, February 02, 2007

One down

Happy Groundhog's day or should I say Happy early spring. Not sure if Phil really knows what he's talking about, but I'd be happy with an early spring if we can't have a real winter this year.

I have one of hubby socks done and will cast on for the second tonight if he is late or maybe tomorrow morning. I am hoping to finish these by the next weekend. Not sure if that will happen since next week is really busy after school. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Now the question is what to cast on for while he is in the same room with me. I looked at the new 6SoxKAL socks. They look interesting, but I'm not sure. I know this will sound whinny, but can we do an easy sock for once... I guess the Chain links were pretty fast and easy and I love the look of the change in colors, but this new pattern looks so dificult. Maybe I'll wait until my February vacation to cast on for this one.

4 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sock for your husband looks great! I hope you have time to work on the second one.
I didn't think the new Six Sox sock looked too hard but I didn't read the directions. I'd like a pattern that is cuff down and easy. I'd like to knit something familiar.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Phil - I hope he was right with his prediction! Lovely sock - I totally love the colourway!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I was happy to hear Phil predicts an early spring. I was not too crazy about the new 6Sox pattern. Your husband's sock looks great. I am sure he will love them.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Very nice guy colors. Hubbys seem to have some sort of 6th sense about things. Never around except when you want them to stay away. Then they are right under your feet constantly!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home