Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Lunar New Year

It is the year of the Boar/Pig... which is actually what I am on this calendar. My husband is a Monkey. Do you know what you are? I love reading horoscope things. Although I don't usually have time any more, but it is fun once a year or so.


Well, here are the fun fur hats I made last week.

The fuchsia one is for one niece. Her b-day is Sept and the the pastel one next to that one is for my other niece on her b-day which is the end of next month. I need to get moving on her other presents too. The other three hats will be mailed off the Kate this week for her collection.

I am currently working on a baby sweater for a shower once school is back in session. We usually do a wishing well basket with things for the mother-to-be or the bride-to-be... this time they are doing a book basket. Can you imagine how excited I was to hear that? You know I love books! We went to a college basketball game last night and several people in the car were ribbing me because I actually use and go to the public library! I know I work in a library all day, but I do love going to the PL too. I compared it to the show "Cheers" when they called out Norm's name everything he walked in. That is how it is when I go to my little library in town. I love to hear the words, "Oh I think we have some books for you!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home