Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lack of Sleep

What a crazy couple of days. Blogger wouldn't let me post yesterday otherwise I would have shown you a FO and a current WIP. Plus I had to get SP10 up on my blog which was going to be earlier as well. I had an intern at school with me today, so nothing like answering lots of questions and explaining the different aspects of your job while your co-worker calls in sick and more craziness is brewing among the staff. Needless to say I am tired today. The cats have been meowing at 4am for food and attention the past few days and I have had nightmares about bees for two nights! BTW- did you see the story on the news about where have all the honeybees gone? Very strange!

I finished my Springtime in Paris Socks on Saturday. They fit well and they are a nice shade of brown for my wardrobe.The pattern was supper quick. I did cuff down even though the pattern was for toe up.


Also started a gift for my niece who will turn one year old the end of March. I have been wanting to make this cute hooded poncho for a while for someone! It is in terispun yarn. It is very soft!! A pretty shade of yellow. Seems I have been using yellow a lot lately!

5 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Some day I'm going to be more like you. You're suffering from lack of sleep but still managed to finish a beautiful pair of socks.

Thanks for you comment about my friend, Brian. You always post such encouraging things!

 
At 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe how quickly a year has passed. The poncho for your niece is lovely. She'll look so cute wearing it.
Your socks are done too!! They are great. I can't believe how quickly you knit!
I hope you get some uninterupted sleep tonight.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

How cute is that poncho? I can't wait to see your niece modeling it. It is hard to believe she will be a year. Sleep well.

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Very nice stuff!

 
At 7:09 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Beautiful socks! The little poncho is precious.

I hope you get some sleep soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home