Monday, March 26, 2007

Where is my Interweave Knits?

So sad, but I have misplaced this latest issue. I know it is in the house somewhere, but I just can't locate it. There are two KALs that I was thinking of joining, but I will have to find my spring ssue in this house! I will give a good look for in a bit. I thought I had gone through my yarn room, but I will have to venture back in!

A fun weekend. Ellie's party was good. Here's Ellie in her new outfit:


I got lots of knitting done at home Saturday and Sunday! I finally fixed my felted slippers! I added two layers to the bottom and they are really cushy now! I also made a felted bag, but haven't taken a picture or felted it yet. I will soon.

5 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Ellie is absolutely adorable in her new outfit! I hope she had a wonderful birthday!

Good Luck on finding your IK.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Kat said...

I love the outfit!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger Diane said...

What a styling little lady!

 
At 7:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellie is so cute in the outfit! I bet she had a wonderful birthday.
I hope you find your IK. What KALs are you joining?
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 3:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My gosh, little Ellie is so absolutely cute in her new outfit! What a sweetheart she is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home