Sunday, September 16, 2007

Crazy life

Haven't had much of a chance to post this past week. I have been knitting and finishing projects, but I am having some issues with pictures. Ill have to figure out my husbands digital camera and how to use the memory card or else well, who knows really. I have been trying to remember to take my camera to school to load pictures into my server, but that has been unreliable. Not to mention I have had things to do after school everyday.

Brought my husband's x-mas socks to knitting group on Wednesday night. So I had a nice chunk of time to work on them. I got to finish them on Thursday since we had no school. One present down. I have yet to cast on for his pirate hat or second pair of socks. He is out golfing today, so maybe I can do that.

My home Internet connection isn't the best, so I haven't been able to add much to my ravelry page. A little every other day. I am enjoying seeing the projects people have on the needles and in the works.

We went to see my now 3 year old niece last night. She is quite a character. She started in nursery school two mornings a week along with ballet class. She is so out going and fun. We gave her the birthday t-shirt and she tried to put it on her head through the armhole! Luckily it is stretchy! She loved the fun fur hat I made for her too! Can't wait to see a picture of her in it! I was going to make a pullover hooded sweater for her for x-mas, but now I am thinking something ballet. Do you have any good ideas for a knitted ballet items?

1 Comments:

At 8:46 AM, Blogger Kat said...

Crossover sweater and leg warmers!

I think there may even be knitting patterns in "How to Dress Dancers" but I am not certain.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home