Friday, September 21, 2007

no good title...

I am a little on the tired side today. My oldest cat woke me up around 3:30 this morning and I couldn't fall back asleep. I could now, but it is almost dinner time. I swear this cat has kitty Alzheimer's or something. He forgets that he wakes my up and an hour later he is back like it was the first time. He is a little crazy.


Finished up one baby sweater for a woman at work due around New Years. I have one more to make. I have been working like crazy on these recorder cases and using up my acrylic scrap skeins.

Nothing on tap for this weekend. Hopefully sleeping n and reading with a little knitting thrown in!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The little sweater is lovely.
I have a little dog that wakes me up repeatedly because he wants to sleep under the covers. Then he gets hot and can't get out so he wakes me again and then he's cold and wants back under. Doesn't he realize he's just going to be hot again...
Enjoy your weekend!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home