Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Working hard and a thank you

Life can get so busy some weeks. I love reading blogs and visiting with people, but don't always have the time. For the past several years we have use dial up (the cost was so cheap we couldn't switch), but my husband is finally fed up and called Verizon. Yesterday in the mail arrived our new broadband package. So no more dial up for us! We've moved into the 21st century of the Internet! I can hardly wait to finally download a podcast for my new ipod! I am very excited about this prospect!


I have been working hard on secret of the stole. I finished clue one and am working on the second clue. I try to do several rows a day between recorder cases. Hopefully I can finish the second clue before Friday!


My Secret Pal sent me another gift package! A wonderful sock book and some lovely sock yarn! Lorna's Lace in Pin Stripe! I had this once in my hand, but gifted it away, so I am very happy to have it as my very own! There is also one more clue to my SP's identity. The blog's name is one letter off form one of my pets.... plus it one has 2 words in the title and it starts with B, C, M or ? (P maybe?) I will have to do a little digging before my final package arrives next month to see if I am correct!

4 Comments:

At 3:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, you will so enjoy the non-dial-up times that are coming up to you now! Surfing the net is so much easier and faster!
I really love how your stole is coming along, and wow, that's some yummy yarn indeed, I totally adore these colorways!

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Welcome to the 21st century! I've got broadband for the home computer but nothing beats the cable modem I have at home for work. Man is it fast!

 
At 9:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will love the speed!! Check out the Let's Knit Together video podcast. (I watch it on my computer.) I think you'll enjoy it.
The stole will be lovely.
You secret pal sent you another wonderful package!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Batty said...

I love, love, love the Pinstripe colorway! It's just gorgeous.

Yay for fast surfing. It makes working from home possible, which I simply love. What can I say, us technical services people are a bit antisocial at times...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home