Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Guess

Secret Pal is coming to a close this month and I still have to venture my guess on the "true" identity of my secret pal who has been spoiling me so very nicely! Lets recap...
Clue 1: Blog must start with one of these letters:
p, m, b, or c

Clue 2: (I think) Blog has a two word title

Clue 3: Name of blog is one letter away from one of my three pets

I really do appreciate the fun mystery that my secret pal has set in front of me... after digging through the list and looking at many different blogs... here is my guess:

I do believe that my spoiler is: Briley's Blog

Let's see if I am right ...

1 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Blogger Batty said...

Wow, that's almost like one of those logic games they make you do on the GREs and the LSAT, except without the multiple choice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home