Monday, November 12, 2007

Hey I was right!

I really don't say that too much. I am much more subtle when I am wrong and try not to gloat too much. But I got my final package from my not-so-secret-anymore pal!!

I was correct with my guess a few weeks ago when I mentioned Briley's Blog! Brian was a super secret pal! He had me going with a mystery from the onset of the round! I have enjoyed every exchange we had over the last several months! I hope your pal was as good to you as you have been to me! Here are a few of the goodies in my final package!


Look yarn and much more!! Brian hand-dyed 2 different skeins for me to use (one in a dark black/grey hue and the other with blue, green and black) and added 2 skeins of Lamb's Pride in black and white! Also pictured are a package of ginger chews (delicious!) and some bath salts!


To go with all that yarn is a book I have been wanting to get for myself! Folk Mittens! I borrowed a copy form the library a while back but really liked several patterns in this book!~ Now I have the yarn and the book! There are some yummy chocolates! One with a bat on the package! You know I am a sucker for bats!! Brian also spent a lot of time on my handmade gift. He is also a vegetarian and created this lovely handmade book from wonderful papers and family and friends who sent along recipes to him!~ I can't decide what to try first. With the holidays coming I may get to try several out since I always seem to bring my own food to family functions.

A HUGE thanks goes to Brian for this extremely fun round of secret pal! I loved every minute!

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Blogger Diane said...

What a nice pal! Very thoughtful stuff and I love all the hints he gave you to try to figure it out.

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You had a most thoughtful and fun pal!! That Folk Mittens book is wonderful. I borrowed it from my library and have it on my wish list.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home