Saturday, November 10, 2007

What a week!

During the month of November we have four half days for the teachers to get their parent conferences done. This week it was a Wednesday. These half days feel like Fridays, but it makes the week so long! This weekend couldn't come fast enough since it is a 3-day weekend! I just got home from a few erronds and from visiting a friend who has a 2 week old baby. I made all those fruit hats for her over the summer. I decided to whip up these little cuties to take with me today:

I made the 6 month size, but this littl ebaby is so little they made really fit her next winter! She is a good little baby. She barely cries and just coos and wiggls a bit. What fun to visit them today!

During our outing last weeknd with the hot water heater. My lovely husband came home with these:

I saw him with these and laughed! I have been looking for these for about 2 years and while he was in Lowe's he came across them and here they are! Perfecting timing because I need to block a sweater and the secret stole will need a place too.

Speaking of the Secret stole... I finished clue 5 and even did a few rows of clue 6.

I am not sure that I have the mind to figure out what the mystery is or what her clues are, but I may sit down with the clues and go over them with the latest hint.

I will post again Monday with a few good things!

3 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Blogger Batty said...

What a thoughtful husband! Perfect timing with those foam puzzle pieces. Not sure what they're really for, but they do make an excellent blocking board. And you can even vary the shape, which should come in handy.

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Diane said...

What a nice hubby!

 
At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a most thoughtful husband! You'll love those for blocking.
The baby mittens are so cute.
Your stole is lovely.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home