Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Working on projects

I am right on target lately with my knitting (except for the holiday knitting!)... I have finished up clue/hint 6 on the secret of the stole

I think it is coming along pretty well.

With having Monday off this week, I had a lot of dedicated knitting time at home. So I was able to get this hint finished earlier than Thursday night! So I have also been working on the latest 6SoxKAl sock called Black diamonds. Not a lot of people are working on this one. With the cable and the argyle worked together, it can be a bit daunting. Well I made a few changes. I didn't put in the cable and cut short the argyle a bit. I need another "around the house" type sock, so I can't not do this pattern for the KAL! Not too bad right?

What do you think?

5 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Blogger Pixie said...

Great job on the Secret of the Stole project -- I've been watching a few of these getting knitted up and have been saving the files for when I find the time to finish my MS3 so that I can knit this one as well!

 
At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your knits are absolutely beautiful as always - the stole is going to be a real piece of art, what an amazingly unique and gorgeous pattern! And I love the socks too!

 
At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your socks are so cute!
Your stole is stunning. I just love it in the red.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 8:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Secret of the Stole is just beautiful! I love the color you chose to go with. It is so strong. Fabulous knitting job!

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Natalie Rush said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog. I'm glad you enjoyed my contest. :) I hope that you and your husband have years of making each other feel appreciated and thankful. :)

Happy Holidays.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home