Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Kids are looney crazy!

Just a quick hello and I will post pictures soon. I have finished both the we might be pirate hat for hubby for x-mas and I knit a cute little alligator scarf (from Morehouse Farms) in pink tweed for one of our nieces. Both came out awsome!

I cast on this morning for a flame job hat. I have ripped out threee times already, so I hope this time wors better. If I can manage I will done a second for another nephew and possible fetching for teenage niece.

It is snowing like mad right now. They say only 1-4 inches, but do you think I could get a snow day on the last day of school before a vacation? That would be the greatest holiday gift! I have been baking and knitting madly and haven't caught up on my blog reading. I am hoping everyone else is in a similar boat and will get caught up in the next week or so!

Happy Holidays!

1 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Fingers crossed that you'll be getting the snow day! ;))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home