Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Friday!

I have been working hard at many projects! Too many probably!~

Love these new regia socks I was able to finish. Colors are great! Stripes are fun too!


Here the progress on my pirate hat. I just bought size 3 16" circs today, so I will be able to pick up the edge and knit the inside this weekend. I used thicker yarn, so I could only do two rounds of skulls and create my own pattern stitches for the top. It is so cool! I may need to keep this myself!!


Here's a cute little sweater made from leftover cashmere. It has a cute little purled tree on it. I will probably hang it on the tree or use as a package topper.


Lastly, just a couple of stitch marker sets made for gifts. One is for my knitting group host since she is just using the little green rings. She needs a little sprucing up! The other set is for a exchange pal.

2 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look how busy you've been! The socks are so nice.
I have been tempted to knit both the pirate hat and the little sweater. Yours are great and tempt me all the more.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 4:15 AM, Blogger Dipsy Doodle said...

Wow, you've been so busy, I'm truly impressed! And I love your work, most especially the pirate hat, it's ever so cool! And the stitch markers are adorable too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home