Thursday, December 20, 2007

No snow day today

That's ok though. I have several little gifts to give out today and I have to teach a fellow knitter how to crochet so she can finish "Cutie Patootie" from the Berecco site. I may send her home with a book just in case she gets stuck again.

I also wanted to post the hat so I can put it away and wrap it up. My husband is due home today, so I though I would post very early this morning since I have been up every hour starting around 1 am....



Not the best picture the camera is older and the flash is so bright. I took a pic of my alligator scarf, but you can hardly see it due to the flash. I will try again over the weekend an post again. Just a few more days to finish up several hats so I better get a move on!

2 Comments:

At 8:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get a snow day. We are having a bit of snow this morning.
I love the pirate hat. Your husband is going to love it.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Briley said...

I would gladly give you some of our snow! I think it will cover the windows by january.

I love the hat!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home