Saturday, September 25, 2004

As promised

Feeling a bit better today, but it is 6:30 in the morning! I just couldn't sleep, so I thought I'd add a few things to the blog. First is a picture of the last blanket for my HUGS meeting on Sunday and the stash enhancement!


I just love the colors in these two skeins~! My first yarn from Germany too. I am very excited to make socks for myself with these two yarns. It will have to wait until winter though. I have a few other things on my list to finish for gifts before I make something for me.

2 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

The blanket is very pretty, kind of a rainbow sherbet look. I love your sock yarn. If that is Mountain Colors "Bearfoot" on the right...you will LOVE it. It is so soft to knit with. I have three skeins for the Shoalwater Shawl. It is one of my favorite yarns.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

The blanket is beautiful!
The recipient will love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home