Friday, September 10, 2004

Long week

I finally found a few minutes to get a few words together. It was a long week even if I only worked three days! I had one little girl slowly fall asleep while I was reading a story yesterday! SO cute! I didn't have the heart to wake her up! She woke a few minutes later.

We are heading off to SIL's baby shower tonight and I just finished wrapping her presents. Looks god to me! We are puppy sitting for my sister this weekend and while I was at work the little ... puppy... attacked and destroyed my plants that were sitting out on the deck. Very sad.

As for my charity blanket action... not much can be done this weekend with the pouppy... he likes to be IN your lap all the time. But I finished the purple ripple and started a cream colored shell.
Blankets:
Complete: 6
Goal: 8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home