Sunday, September 19, 2004

Sunday

What a busy week. I hope this isn't just the beginning of craziness for the winter ahead.... My new niece is finally hope with several tiny preemie hats made by yours truly since no one could find anything small enough! I have one more charity blanket to go to reach my goal for next Sunday's meeting. I am making a shell blanket in baby pastel colors left over from another project. I am three colors into it and several more to go. Should be done by the end of the week. I am also trying to finish a book for bookclub on Wed., but I have Back to School Night Monday... so what I plan may not get done!

Had a fun night last night. Friends were in town and we went to Caffe Lena's in Saratoga to hear some poetry and folk music (Jack Williams). Great stuff. I also think I am going to have a bad time, but I always forget how much I like live folk music until I get there!

1 Comments:

At 6:25 PM, Blogger caramelknits said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! That was really sweet of you! :) I know what you mean about wanting to never have to work again. If I have to have a job, mine is a good one. Really though, I'd rather knit, read, garden, shop, go to the beach, travel, and THEN volunteer in a classroom when I felt like it. Teaching is my passion, but I seem to have an awful lot of those! LOL! Hope the beginning of school is going well for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home