Sunday, September 12, 2004

Root of my troubles

Well the puppy has left my house! Can you believe this adorable little critter could turn my world completely upside down!


I have been working on the shell blanket and just 2 more skeins and it will be complete... dare I say tonight? I also have to finsih my book fro book club Tuesday night. I was on page 30 this morning and am now up around 140. So that's good.

Went to the yarn store to look at yarn today. Ok feel up some new yarns! Lovely, but so expensive... So I bought a cute little yarn tote and a Paton's booklet of felted bags! So cool.

2 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Kimberly said...

What a beautiful dog!

Can't wait to see your finished blanket.

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Now...that little fella looks like a angel. I fondled some yarn the other day too. Why do I have to have champagne taste on a beer size pocketbook.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home