Friday, October 15, 2004

ah.. another Friday.

Can I just say I love weekends! Oh and pajamas too! Can't wait to hang around all weekend and knit and read before I head back to school/work on Monday. Some good news though I cast on my fluted banister socks for the 6soxKA and they are looking good. But man I do not think I ever want to use fingering weight yarn for socks again!~ My own fault of course for picking out this lovely soft and buttery yellow yarn, but it is taking forever to work this pattern. I sat for two hours yesterday and only got about 12 rows done, but it looks good. Hopefully the recipient this Christmas will like these little lovelys... Here is a my progress:

Hopefully I can get the majority of this sock done over the weekend. Maybe rent a good movie and sit and knit.

I also started the knitting story called The Shop on Blossom Street by Debbie Mccomber. It is cute. Plus the blanket pattern is adorable.

I forgot that I also finished a tiny white baby sweater, but did not take a pic. I still have to sew the buttons on and will do this over the weekend. The baby shower is next Friday after school.

I am off to enjoy the peace and quiet before the Homecoming football game ends and my house gets loud again.

1 Comments:

At 6:32 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I keep forgetting to order that book. I really want it.

Good luck on the sock. I'm jealous. I want to make socks too but I've got too many irons on the fire.

Can't wait to see yours progressing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home