Friday, October 08, 2004

another week gone by

I just don't find any time at home to be on the computer these past few days since starting back to work. I have been very busy with my crochet hook this week. You all would be proud. And I have pictures!!

This is a sweater for Birthright downtown. I have five sweaters to donate to them on Monday when I drop off some charity blankets from the HUGS project. I even just started one more that I know I can finish before Monday.
and...

This is a spiderweb doily for my library clerk who has decided to retire this month! So I wanted to make sure I got this project done before she doesn't come back for the last few days. I know she'll love it since she loves spiders and webs.

Oh and big plans this weekend! There is a Saratoga County Fiber Festival this weekend! I am so excited! Several are around the corner from my house with lots of alpaka and llamas! So I should be able to see lots of spinning fibers and yarns! I can't wait. Maybe I will go both days! Plus I picked out the yarn I am going to use for the latest Six Sox Knit along fluted banister pattern! So lots to do and work on including still trying to finsh the book for book club on Tuesday night!

1 Comments:

At 6:47 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I really like both projects, especially the doily.

What a nice gift! How could she not love it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home