Saturday, October 02, 2004

I love weekends

Ok I can't believe we are into October already and the weather is still warm and beautiful in Upstate NY. The trees are slowly starting to turn wonderful shades of reds and oranges this year! Beats just the yellows of last year with more vibrant colors to look at on the trees this year! Loverly!

Finished up another pair of CIC socks last night during the CSI marathon on Spike tv! Once that show starts, I just can't turn it off! I get sucked right in to the program... needless to say I watched four episodes in a row! But hey, my pair of socks got finished! Lookie lookie


I have already started on the next project this morning. I am working on a black spiderweb doily for a friend who is retiring at Halloween. She loves spiders so I thought it would be perfect! I really wanted to finish up a few kid's books so I could return them to the library, but maybe by Tuesday when they reopen from the weekend. I am in the middle of Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett. It is good. Kind of like the DaVinci Code for kids. Then I will start The Stone Diaries for my book club on the 12th of October. Well I am off to get back to my couch... cocoa in hand!

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

They are adorable!

You've got me wanting to knit a pair!

 
At 11:13 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Those needles must be a flying over there. Nice looking socks. Our trees ,ight be peaking next week. The colors are getting nice and vivid. I love this time of year.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home