Thursday, October 28, 2004

A Day late

Well I finally got my pictures taken of my new socks... but I was too tired to get on the computer after work last night. I wish I had a little more freetime at work, but maybe after the holidays things will slow down a bit and I can get computer time in and research time too. Ahhh to dream. Well here are my latest beauties!!!

and a close up of the fluted banister:

Aren't they lovely? The yarn is so soft and fine. It is made in Holland and I don't know if I could ever do socks or a big project with such thin yarn and tiny needles, but they sure are lovely. Hope the recipient at Christmas will like them too!

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

The socks are really pretty!

I'm so jealous.

One day I will knit socks.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Nice job on the socks...the yarn looks so soft and buttery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home