Sunday, October 17, 2004

Sunday

Well I have spent most of the weekend reading and not working on my socks. At least I am past the pattern part and am working on the gusset. I am not crazy about fingering weight yarn for socks. It is taking me forever!~ Well it seems that way. Of course I could be working on them now instead of being on the Net.


If you haven't seen the book by Debbie Macomber You have to see the cute little baby blanket on her site. The pattern is in the book and the main characters work on it. The story was nice and fluffy and was supposed to encourage me to go back to knitting, but I started another book after that one last night! :)


Today I have spent most of the day reorganizing the kitchen, getting rid of "stuff", and making soup. And yes the Internet as well. I am in a frenzy to get things looking good. I am in a no clutter mood. It will take me forever to get everything the way I want it and hopefully DH will keep up his end of this and not leave clutter and scraps all over the house. He is in a bad habit of opening something, could be anything from a letter, newspaper, food wrapper, dog's heartworm meds...and wherever he is at the moment, the "garbage" part of it stays wherever... It is driving me crazy!


ok... back to my reorganizing then some sock knitting!

2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I am having the opposite problem...my reading is suffering because all I do is knit in my free time. I used to read three books a week. I bought the Time Traveler's Wife. I am only ten pages in. Like you , reading and knitting are my two favorite things.

 
At 8:42 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I am having the opposite problem...my reading is suffering because all I do is knit in my free time. I used to read three books a week. I bought the Time Traveler's Wife. I am only ten pages in. Like you , reading and knitting are my two favorite things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home