Sunday, October 24, 2004

ohhh that DH!

Ok... I was so excited that I was going to be able to update the blog today and post a few pictures of my finished pieces this week! But my DH took the camera with him today! For a good cause or so I am lead to believe! He's golfing on this cold and cloudy day in the Adirondacks and the pictures are for a friend in AZ.... So new pictures will have to wait a day or so. Too bad too since I have a pair of mittens done and one whole socks! Well then maybe you'll be able to see a pair of socks when I post next. I am on the second sock working on the gusset. I decided that I like working on the toes since the rounds goes quicker and quicker as the stitches get decreased. These butter yellow socks do look nice and they fit me like a glove... or a well made sock! Will post pics very soon!

2 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Sorry about the camera!

Can't wait to see your finished pictures.

I'm so jealous that you are knitting socks!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Sorry about the camera!

Can't wait to see your finished pictures.

I'm so jealous that you are knitting socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home