Sunday, October 31, 2004

Lazy Sunday

Well, it is Halloween and we have no children to dress up and our pets are all sleeping. I bought candy so my DH could answer the door when the kiddies knock. I would just like to continue to sit and knit! The weekend itself has been quick productive. I tried out some stitching techniques on a pair of mittens I finished. I have never done the lazy daisy stitch, but I think it looks nice on these lovely new mittens I finished. Also in the picture are the pocketbook slippers which turned out a bit strange. I think I will throw them in the washer to shrink them again. They look like I have little brown ballet shoes on! Easy and quick to knit, but strange to look at in person! Then there is the corner of a american ripple afghan I am crocheting.

Now I am off to the kitchen to make some ratatoulle and biscotti! Yum!

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Everything looks good!

I still haven't started my slippers but I'm trying to start this week.

I'll keep sizing in mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home