Monday, November 01, 2004

Rough Day

Wow... Can't stand Mondays! I thought it was going to be a light day with lots of reports to comment on, but alas computer problems plagued the library computers and I played to try and get things up and going. I had to make up things for the sub that was in for my clerk to do since my clerk would have just done her job as she always does... trama in the library... and no report cards done to boot!

So I took a bit longer lunch and went for a walk on this beaufiful day and felt better. Then I stopped at the LYS after work and dropped off the two pairs of mittens I had made. The owner was so thrilled! Two other people had to try them on because they thought the ones with the lazy daisy stich were adorable! So I left the store with a smile on my face and more yarn to knit mittens!

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Glad your day ended with a smile...I am sure they were thrilled with your mittens. I am glad you liked the Aran pattern. I am going to buy some Cream Galway to make a pair. I just finished another pair of mittens for my mitten tree at work. They are addicting. I would like to by the Magnificent Mitten book some time. They look like interesting mittens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home