Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Lots of time on my hands

Well, I have been picking up the house, and cleaning out the corners that are filled with dust. My DH has taken this week off with me and it painting our whole upstairs! We said bye-bye to the kiddie room that we have lived in for three years... not more funky paint job from the previous owners that loved rubber stamping on the walls! Our room looks so grown up with a gorgeous dark red called "Picture Gallery Red" from Ralph Lauren! Oh I love it! And he is taking out the old nursery (from the previous owners) which was pink and pastel rubber stamps on the walls! It is now a wonderful orange-yellow... called "Chesapeake Sunset" It looks great!

So while he is painting away, I have been knitting and reading downstairs! And of course entertaining the troops... here's a few pictures of them:
Chuck living dangerously with my knitting needles. Pictured with him is a charity baby sweater that I finished this morning. Then there is Ella:

Ella is featured here in her new favorite spot... the box my new robe came in! Notice the microwave flower press I also received and the tree skirt I made last year in filet. Designed by Hardy Hass. And there's Bailey:
Bailey is wondering why he has to stay downstairs when there is so much going on upstairs!

3 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Love the animal pictures.

Sounds like you're going to have a colorful house when DH is done. Do we get to see pictures of the new walls?

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Love the pictures of your animals. The color of your room sounds beautiful. I just got home the other day....we were away for the week between Christmas and New Year's. Nice to be home, I missed out kitty.

 
At 6:50 PM, Blogger good/bad girl said...

nice dog. i want to have a house too. hehehehe. wish u get what u want to do in the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home