Friday, December 03, 2004

Ahhh Friday..

Yes, I have made it through another week. Library was very busy with children today, which is good. Keeps my mind off my cold. Just a small cough now and hopefully it will be done by Monday. Dropped off several pairs of mittens for charity today after work. They were so excited, mostly since I tied the set together instead of having single mittens flying everywhere. I also tried to call LlBean for a X-mas gift and they were completely out of stock of everything in a size large and a certain color....

So instead I shall show you a present for Gracie for Christmas. The pattern is from Paton's Cutie Pie booklet.

And so this leads me to a new pattern for my denim socks for my father's large feet. Ed nicely sent me his own pattern and I plan to cast on when I am done here... Not to mention the new sock pattern for the 6soxAL was announced and it has beads in the cuff. Not crazy about beads, but I'll give it a try.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

That cardigan is adorable...Are those crocheted granny squares on the bottom? I love those two colors together. Hope you are feeling better. I am still coughing and sneezing. It is 2 weeks today. If I am not better in a few more days I will call the doctor. Hope you have recovered.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is SO adorable!

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoops, forgot to sign my calling card. :)
Sharon (Knitknacks)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home