Thursday, November 18, 2004

Mitten Mess

My sister an I went to charity mitten Knittin' night again last night. We each had several pairs to drop off. ANd it was fun to see several people again and who enjoy knitting and talking about knitting. We don't have an "open knitting night" at any of the LYS, so it was a lot of fun to sit and knit with other people. And now that I have gone, here is what the end of my couch looks like with two sets of mittens started!



And I finished the neck thingie several days agao and have sad picture to show you. Sad in the sense that it is a bad picture. The neck thingie came out really well and I plan to make another for myself! Or maybe another for the person I plan to give this one to!




Off to catch up on my blog reading!

1 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Ooooooh....that pink yarn is pretty for the mittens. I am on a break from mittens still. I like the neck thingie. You can get the general idea from the pic. It is hard to photograph dark items.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home