Sunday, November 14, 2004

Sunny Sunday

I made it through the weekend with the crazy dogs. It makes me appreciate my own dog and how good he can be when I dog sit for other dogs. I did however get some projects started over there as well as finish off a few books while kicking my feet up by the fireplace! I will miss that fireplace!

Here is a bit of everything... the stop and go crocheted mittens, a stash enhancement of 100% wool, and a black Jiffy yarn and chenille neck thingie... I went to the yarn store to buy a book and left with yarn for socks! The neck thingie is a pattern for the town yarn store (can you believe they give away free patterns! Like crazy!) It is working up nicely... here is a close up of the pattern:

Looks good huh? I may have to make one for myself as well. I was tired of knitting mittens so I worked on a crochet pair that work up so fast! did them in red and green and plan to crosstich stop and go on the mittens. Should be cute in the end. Now I am off to spend time with my own cats who need a little attention after their quiet weekend. Plus I need to start planning what I am going to teach on Monday and the rest of the week I guess!

1 Comments:

At 7:16 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

That neck thingie looks interesting....You'll have to post a pic when you are finished. Looks like a fun trip to the yarn store. I have crocheted mittens before too. Looks like a nice pair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home