Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy T-day

Yes it is Thanksgiving morning... I should be putting together my tofu to marinate, but I wanted to get online first. Tofu you say with your nose all scrunched up... yes, I am a vegetarian who loves tofu especially with sage and onion dressing! I roasted some brussel sprouts yesterday to take to our family dinner. I have very strange and picky tastes when it comes to food. The sun is out and it is a balmy 60 degrees this morning!

On the knitting front, I have a pair of socks on the needles... I am using a larger size needle and a thicker yarn, hoping that they will work up quickly for a man's size 10 1/2 foot! Hopefully I have enough yarn for them! I am working on the heel right now!


Happy Thanksgiving to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home