Monday, November 22, 2004

Lots of Knitting

I have had lots of time for knitting, but no time for anything else, or so it seems. I have finished a few more pairs of mittens and started another pair from the Mostly Mittens book. It is my first pair in the round. Interesting. I like not having to sew up any seems. I also whipped up a catnip mouse from WendyKnits mouse along. No picture, but the cats really dig it! I will have to whip up another before the weekend is out. Only problem, I made it in navy blue, and I couldn't find it for several hours. So next time maybe it should be made with a glow-in-the-dark yarn!

1 Comments:

At 3:09 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Look at your gorgeous mittens. I LOVE them!!!! I have that same book....but have not made a thing out of it yet. Glad you like the mittens in the round. They are my favorite too. Peaches has licked her catnip mouse so much that it almost looks felted...lol. Happy Holidays to you and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home