Thursday, December 02, 2004

cough.. cough.. cough..

Yes I have been coughing for days now.... I may have to break down and call the doctor. I feel ok, but the nightly cough is getting ridiculous! I haven't been on the computer since I have been on the couch... knitting of course! So My DH took apart the computer to upgrade it and it was down for several days.

So yes I have been getting lots done. I put down the large socks after I last posted and have been concentrating on the neat little cardigan I had started in the last picture. She is complete and I am makingg a hat with the left over yarns. Will post a pic of her tomorrow. It is a cute little sweater. Yeah! One more gift DONE!

1 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

I look forward to seeing that little cardigan, Hope you are feeling better by now. I know I had cough syrup with codeine and was still coughing. I have been sick for 10 days. But...this morning feeling much better. Take good care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home