Saturday, January 29, 2005

Break in the weather

I can't believe it, but we are actually about zero degrees! And we might stay there and possibly reach 20 degrees this weekend! I went out and got my car inspected this morning... when did it jump from $10 to $21 for a NYS inspection? I can't complain too much, they were so fast! I barely got a chapter read in my book that I was trying to polish off. I got home to work on and finish my mint baby blanket.


It came out kind of cute, plus it is very dense and warm! I am sure some lovley little child will love it just because it is very soft!!

Overall a good day. A few erronds and we got to use a gift certificate to order takeout tonight for dinner. We tried a fairly new Indian restaurant. I ate so much I still feel full! Probably will tomorrow too! I can't wait to try more things on their menu! YUM!

Need to finish up here, get my needles ready. We are going to watch the Sat. Night Movie on HBO. I think it is called "Secret Window". I'll have to catch up on my blog reading tomorrow! Maybe I'll have more pictures to post! You never know!

3 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger sara said...

Thanks for checking out my Blog! The mint baby blanket is darling! Looks like I have a new Blog to read! Yours is fun to read.

 
At 10:32 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

The blanket is lovely. That will keep some baby very warm. Did you enjoy "The Secret Window"? I am a Johnny Depp fan. I had read the book years ago.Well...actually it was a short story in one of Stephen King's books.

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

The stitch on the baby blanket is lovely.

You choose such nice colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home