Thursday, January 20, 2005

Knitting Day..

I wish I could spend more of my day sitting and knitting, but alast... I must work to pay for yarn! I picked up my needles earlier this week and used my variegated scraps and black yarn to make these:

They came out really cute. I have a few more skeins of variegated, so I want to whip up more squares to put together a blanket for my local charity. I also cast on a small wool vest for CIC. I am working on the armhole currently and my even have one whole side complete tonight. The pattern is from Kyleann... her LaZ diamond pattern from the CIC files. It is working up quickly. Just hope I can get it done to send in for their vest challenge to get taken over at the end of the month. I'm working on it!

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Interesting project...can't wait to see that worked up.Have a great weekend.

 
At 7:53 PM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Even if you don't get the vest done in time for the BIG TRIP, there are parents going over all the time who take things.

But I'd love to have it to count for the challenge!

Do we get to see a picture?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home