Sunday, January 16, 2005

Sunday...

Thankfully it is a long weekend. I am feeling a bit better, but I know I am fighting sinus infection. This is a bad year for illness in my body! Yucky!

The cute crocheted sneaker slippers kit I purchased from Mary Maxim. They were having a good sale last month, so I broke down and bought a few things. I rarely order kits or yarn, but I was feeling weak and boy are those slippers adorable! Plus the sock yarn was a steal!

I went out today to finally buy some groceries for our house! The frig was scary. I swear it echoed the last time I opened it! So I walked over to AC Moore and used my coupon to get the new KNIT IT! magazine. I almost went back and got the Easy Knitting mag too, but I figured there was always another day. I can't wait to sit and look at it later today.

I finished my weird scrap afghan with black and scrap varigated yarns. I want to try the Psychedelic Squares Afghan next. Plius I just printed off two patterns for the CIC knit vest patterns. I have a bunch of chunky wool that would work well.

1 Comments:

At 6:16 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Looking forward to seeing those crocheted sneakers.Thanks for the kind comments about the mittens.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home