Sunday, February 06, 2005

See I wasn't fibbing...

Here is how I cheered myself up yesterday:



All the beautiful colors!!! I think I was going on a color theme, but I loved picking up some new things for my stash drawer. Yes I keep my socks yarns separate from the other yarns. Just to make them jealous I guess. It might also be because socks are found in drawers, so they need to get used to being in complete blackness until I am ready for them! Ok... I ran out of room in my yarn closet and a dresser became available, so I took that over too!

Update: I finished my book for Tuesday's bookclub. I also finished one sock! The alpaca yarn is so soft, I just wore the one completed sock to help encourage me to work fast! I am on the second past the cuff, not quite at the heel yet, but soon! I have only knit a few rounds this morning since I was picking up the house, cleaning, and doing a little cooking for our SB party later tonight. It is a snack night while we watch the game... or the commercials.

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

Ohhhhh....I am jealous. Look at that gorgeous sock yarn. What is the color of the Cherry Tree Hill yarn? I think it is the color I used for one of my favorite pairs. It was incredibly soft and made beautiful socks. How's that other sock coming...all done, right?

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Beautiful colors!

I love purple.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home