Monday, September 25, 2006

The girls are finished

I finally found some time to finish off my "More fun than cable" socks with trekking yarn. Aren't they pretty?

Overall I loved the pattern and the yarn. Still not sure they are the right combo together, but they look and feel really nice. I am looking forward to trying out my next ball of trekking in the near future. I have to decide on my next project. It will be something wool for CIC, but I can't decide on what pattern.

Sadly, I don't have much going on here. School is keeping me a little too busy and so is the family. I am looking forward to this week at school with the kids and having a long weekend.

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Beautiful socks....just in time for cooler weather that's coming. : )

 
At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so love these socks, they look perfect in this yarn! I've been wanting to try that pattern myself for quite a while now, it's a really gorgeous one!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home