Thursday, September 28, 2006

Hello Hello

What another fast week. I can't believe how fast the fall is going. October is around the corner. I have been trying to take some deeep breaths on the way to school and enjoy all the trees that are really just starting to turn. I hope the colors are extraordinary this year. We have been having beautiful, but windy weather this week. I have been lucky enough to get out at lunch time and walk around a few blocks. Seems to make the rest of the day go smoother and quicker too. I have a long weekend this weekend. Our school district is giving us Yom Kipper off, then we'll have next Monday off for Columbus Day. I love three day weekends, but I miss those Mondays Classes a lot! Or it feels that way. Nothing really planned for the extra day. Maybe I can get my Husband to take the motorcycle out if the weather is nice on Saturday.

As for knitting I showed you my socks, but I have been working on a t-shirt type sweater for CIC. Just in cream and tweed yarns. It is coming out cute! I have one side done and I am just starting on the back. No picture of it, but I will leave you with Ellie in her cupcake hat and me.

8 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too cute! The baby AND the hat. :)

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

I Love the picture of Ellie and you! Just absolutely precious! : )

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Diane said...

That's a beautiful pic of you and the baby. What a cute hat too!

 
At 8:07 PM, Blogger Noey D. said...

Ellie is so cute, and so is the hat! It's so nice to see a picture of you!

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

What a great picture of the two of you. She looks adorable in the hat.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The picture of you and Ellie is wonderful! She is so cute! The hat is just lovely on.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo this is of Ellie and you! Your little one looks sooo cute in that hat!
Do have a great long weekend - looking forward to seeing pics of the sweater you're doing!

 
At 6:55 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

What cute little cheeks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home