Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Another beautiful day outside

The weather has been incredible the last few days. Of course it won't last much longer. They are talking snow by the end of the week. We'll see, but I don't think I'm ready for that!

I had a lovely day off on Monday. It was almost 80 degrees. My husband and I took a long hike through the local nature preserve with this big guy...

We had a lot of fun since no one else was on the trails. However, I ran into a forer college professor on the way out form the education department with her dog. Small world. I did a few errands and they we took a lnice motorcycle ride around Saratoga Lake and surronding areas.

No knitting.. have to finish my book for bookclub tomorrow night! Yikes!

4 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

What a wonderful way to spend the day. Your dog is wonderful!

Have a wonderful week!

 
At 3:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, what a gorgeous pic of the big guy, he's such a beauty!
It seems you're also having such an amazing fall like we have here, it's just the best time of the year, isn't it? But... snow? Oy!!! Now, that's way too early - fingers crossed that the weather forecasters were wrong with that!

 
At 6:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love the warm fall days. Your dog is so cute!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Fall leaves are the best. Fall leaves are even better when it is warm and you do not have to freeze to see them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home