Monday, October 02, 2006

Oh You Blogger!!

I just finished a really good entry and blogger freaked out. Usually It posts if there is trouble, but oh no, not today! Argh! I'll try to remember everything I wanted to tell you...

Good weekend... uneventful... yard work, pajamas all day Sunday since it rained... an early pre-Thanksgiving dinner with my mother, brother, sister, BIL and Ellie... good dessert. Day off today... love having time off when no one else does! Walked around in Saratoga Springs with a friend, petting yarn at the LYS and ate lunch at Brugger's... (I'm sure it was much more interesting in the post that got away!)

Looking forward to the new 6SoxKAL pattern. It looks like a lot of fun. Thanks for the nice words about the picture of Ellie and me. She is a good girl I comepletely happy baby. SO I will leave you with a couple of cute pictures of Gracie, my other neice on her 2nd birthday in her cupcake hat!

3 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Adorable cutie pie pictures! : )

I hope you're having a wonderful week.

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gracie is lovely and looks so cute in the cupcake hat!
Your weekend sounded wonderful. Any weekend with a pajama day is good!
The new Six Sox pattern does look good. I have to get some yarn though. Have you decided on yarn?
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Kat said...

The hats are too cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home