Sunday, October 08, 2006

SP9 questions

I have joined in the fun once again. I just got the name of my pal, so I wanted to post the questionaire as soon as I could since sp9 starts on Oct 15th.
I think I have a good idea... here is the lnk to the post of answers from last time... so SP if you are reading this (and oh do I hope you are!!!) then here is a link to my last answers and then a few updated answers for a few questions below...


13. What are you knitting right now?
Right now I am working on several charity projects.. wool sweaters for CIC and our local blanket group. I have been trying to use up my stash of odd ball yarns to make several blankets, then it is on to baby gifts and Christmas gifts.

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?

From the last round of SP my pal did get me Eris and Rogue patterns. I have yet to try them. I am hoping once the holiday rush settles I buy some yarn and work on them. I don't really have anything that I am truly longing for.... I will try to think, but as of this moment just my amazon list or maybe sock yarn. I have a subscription to Interweave and Creative Knitting although I seem to like what is online better than the magazines right now. Go figure.


Well, If I didn't answer the questions completely SP9, please let me know. Or you can email me with any other question you have! :)

As for me, I think I am heading back to bed. A maigraine is keeping me from staying on the computer any longer. Hopefully with a day off tomorrow, I can get out and enjoy it! It is supposed to be around 75 degrees here! Unreal for October.

2 Comments:

At 4:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting updates to your questionnaire! I am so excited to start finding goodies to send you. I am reading your past blogs to learn more...it is great to get to know you!

your SP9

 

Post a Comment

<< Home