Thursday, October 05, 2006

I'm glad yesterday's done

What a crazy day. It started with the cat going crazy at 2 am and keeping me up. Then The day progressed, I was bombarded with crazy questions as soon as I walked in the door at work. I overbooked myself and the library with two classes and a sales rep! I brought soup for lunch, but packed a fork to eat with. I rearranged my schedule to leave early to go to a computer report card training meeting. The room was so hot I left with a migraine to go to a second meeting as I was being repromanded by an administrator for leaving to go to another meeting with a higher up administrator. Finally pulling into my driveway after 5pm I broke a nail on the gate cursing to myself. I had to leave the last meeting to make it home for the Time Warner guy to show. Luckily he was late and not 10 mintues after I got home he showed up and thankfully fixed everything. Oh yeah I had sign his computer to say he was there with my broken fingernail! Arg! WIth my migraine I went to bed early to be woken up at 2am by the cats. I couldn't go back to sleep for over and hour and a half then when I finally did I had a nightmare about all the administrators and a bat biting my neck and looking at the bad reaction of my face in the mirror... hmmm what could that mean...

Thankfully I had a much better and more positive day today. So glad things were much improved today.

I've been working on several blankets. Nothing really exciting, but I'll leave you with a pic of the two sweaters for CIC and a ripple I finished. Next post will contain SP9 info.

6 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

Oh Maureen, I'm so glad you had a better day! That really was a bad day that you had....and the bat bite....hmmmm.

I hope you have a great upcoming weekend!

 
At 7:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that was a bad day! I'm glad the next day was better. Your dream was, um, interesting. I think the administration is sucking the life out of you!
The sweaters and the blanket are lovely.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

I had a day just like that yesterday. I finally decided it was because of the full moon. The sweaters and blanket are lovely. The ripple may be simple but always makes a beautiful blanket. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Kat said...

Wow was that a bad day! Hopefully the administrators will leave you alone and let you do your job without constant hassle. Have a great weekend to make up for it!

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Well the nice part about yesterday is that it's over. What a terrible day for you.

Love the sweaters. Lovely colors.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

Sorry to hear about your horrible day. Glad to know things got better. Beautiful blanket with pretty sweaters you have in that picture!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home