Monday, October 23, 2006

Here I am again!

Well, I am home and on the computer. I took a few pics to show you. One is the baby sweater I finished up this weekend for an upcoming shower.

The yarn is so soft. Everyone will want to pet and squeeze this baby! I also added matching booties too.

I was excited about jumping on the computer because my secret pal sent me a little giftie. And oh how beautiful!

As you can see it is Debbie Bliss - Maya. I have never seen this yarn before, but the colors are amazing! Thanks SP! The yarn is so beautiful! I (almost) don't want to undo the skeins! I think I will admire it for a while in its perfect-dom-ness... Thanks it is beautiful.... And I have no idea what to make with it, but that has never stopped me before!

After the baby sweater I cast on one more wool t-shirt sweater for CIC. I want to get the package mailed out this week, so I wanted to add one more warm sweater. I also went to my local charity blanket meeting this SUnday. Just a group of women making blankets and giving them to knids. That's where my last few blankets went. I didn't get to Rhinebeck, but it is not bothering me as much as I thought it might. Maybe next year I'll sign up for the bus ride.

6 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Prayerful Knitter - Shelly said...

The baby set is adorable and I'm sure the gift will be greatly appreciated.

That's a wonderful gift from your secret pal. Enjoy!

 
At 7:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The sweater and booties are wonderful. What a nice gift.
The yarn your SP sent you is lovely. Aren't you lucky to have such a thoughtful SP.
Karen
http://nothingbutknit.blog-city.com/

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

The recipients of that little set are lucky people!

I think your charity work is wonderful. You're really getting some nice things out to people. I've heard good things about CIC.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, I so love the baby set you did, it's just super cute! And this yarn that you got from your SP - yummy, these colors are divine!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Maureen said...

The baby set is adorable. Can't wait to see what you do with that lovely yarn. What a great color.

 
At 5:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you like the yarn.

I admire how much charity work you do - inspiring to dig in and do more myself!

-SP9

 

Post a Comment

<< Home